Please see links below to access ALL posters that are required to be displayed at your location.
US Department of Labor:
1) Job Safety and Health Protection (OSHA) (Print on legal paper only) (Revised Feb. 2012)
2) Equal Employment Opportunity (Non-Discrimination Law) (Revised Nov. 2009)
3) Fair Labor Standards Act (FLSA) Min Wage & Overtime (Revised July 2009)
4) Uniform Services Employment & Re-Employment Rights Act (USERRA)
5) Family Medical Leave Act (Revised Feb. 2013) **(50 or more employees)**
6) Employee Polygraph Protection Act (Revised Jan. 2012)
New Jersey Labor and Workforce Development:
There are ELEVEN Posters required by the State of New Jersey. Click HERE to access the Labor and Workforce Development webpage with links to ALL TEN required posters.
New Jersey Department of Law and Public Safety:
As always, if you have any questions or concerns, please do not hesitate to call the NJGCA Office at 732-256-9646